Insurance for all from the largest & strongest National Insurer
Jana Diri is a unique policy for those that have a seasonal income. You can enjoy the benefits of your insurance policy even when your insurance premium is 2 years overdue.
If you are in farming, fisheries or similar line of work, Jana Diri policy is an ideal option for your life insurance need.
Who can get this policy?
- This policy is ideal for those with seasonal income, such as farmers, fishermen, etc.
- The policyholder should be between 18 to 60 years of age.
- If by any chance the policyholder fails to pay the premium, the policy will be in force for a grace period of two years
- The sum assured is guaranteed at the maturity with the declared cumulative bonuses.
- Instant payment of sum assured and bonuses at the death of the policyholder to the dependents
Plan: Jana Diri – Two Year Relief Plan
Term(s) Available: 10 to 40 years
- 18 to 60 years
- Maximum sum assured 500,000 & minimum sum assured 10,000/-
- If by any chance the policyholder fails to pay the premium, the policy will be in force for a period of two years
- Sum assured is guaranteed at the maturity with the declared cumulative bonuses.
- Instant payment of sum assured and bonuses at the death of the policy holder to the dependents
- The policyholder has the choice of deciding the term of paying the premium
- SLI Surgical plan
- SLI Comprehensive plan
- SLI Overseas comprehensive plan
- SLI Hospital cash plan
- Family protection unit (Additional Life Plan)
- Critical illness cover (Jeewaka)
- Extended permanent disability benefit (Due to accident)
- Extended permanent disability benefit (Due to sickness)
- Permanent partial disability benefit
- Hospitalization cover
- Accidental death benefits
- Spouse cover (Desanda)
- Swarna Jayanthi benefit (Whole life premium deposit rider)
- Funeral expenses cover