Insurance for all from the largest & strongest National Insurer
The Mortgage Protection Plan is a single premium plan which provides protection against an untimely death, in the case of repayment of your housing loan.
Who is eligible for this policy?
- The policyholder should be between 18 to 68 years of age with their age at entry not exceeding 70 years.
- Single premium plan.
- Non-smokers can benefit from an additional discount rate on the premium.
- Policy is expandable with additional rider benefits such as disability benefits.
Plan: Mortgage Protection Plan
Term Available: Depending on the obtained housing loan’s term
Age Limit: 18 to 68 years (Age at entry should not exceed 70 years)
Special Benefit: If the policyholder is a non-smoker he/she enjoys the special discounted rates for the premium
- Total permanent disability benefits due to an accident
- Total permanent disability benefits due to sickness