As the tourism industry faces distinctive challenges over time, we have architected a comprehensive insurance policy for hoteliers in Sri Lanka. Drawing from our decades’ worth of expertise in insurance, we understand the need for hoteliers to regularly review and update their policies in keeping with external factors and influences.
Coverage for construction work and related perils
Section A: Covers fire and a range of allied perils including fire & lightning, malicious damage, explosions, cyclones, storms, tempests, floods, earthquakes, natural disaster, burglary, strike riot & civil commotion cover and terrorism cover.
Strike, riot and civil commotion cover and Terrorism cover
Third party liability and related perils
Section B: Optional covers offered at additional premium.
- Fidelity guaranty cover
- Personal accident cover for employees
- Workmen’s Compensation cover
- Increase in cost of work due to interruption caused by fire & allied perils
- Machinery breakdown cover for machinery
- Money insurance (cash in transit, safe and drawers)
- Plate glass cover
- Sign-board cover
- Electronic equipment cover
- Money insurance
- Policyholder should have an insurable interest on the asset
- Policyholder should be eligible to sign an insurance agreement as per the legislation framework of Sri Lanka
- Insuring property / assets should be within the geographical limits of Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka Insurance is the pioneer insurance company in the island with a history spanning 57 years. Being backed by the state has added to its strength and credibility while it has the most experienced technical knowledge base. Its Life Fund in excess of LKR 152.5 billion and asset base of over LKR 268 billion are unmatched in the industry.