Sri Lanka Insurance Medi 60 is a health insurance product which Covering a range of health insurance needs of senior citizens (Age 60) in the country at a highly affordable price. You can choose your best suited Medical Plan from 3 packages based on your financial investment.
Hospitalization Benefits - Private Hospitals
- Hospital & Nursing Home Maintenance Charges including room charges
- Consultant's and Specialist’s Fees, Surgeon’s and Anesthetists Fees
- Medical and Operational Expenses, Nursing Charges including use of operating theatre. Investigations & Special Treatment on the Recommendation Consultant Specialist on Hospitalization
Hospitalization Benefits - Government Hospitals
- Government Hospital per day allowance - Maximum of 15 days (**Government Hospitalization due to COVID 19 - Rs. 1,000/- per day paid within above government hospital allowance limit (One night considered as a day)
- Expenses incurred on drugs purchased & test, scans, & x-rays undergone whilst being an inpatient in a non-paying ward of a Government Hospital (Subject to bills being produced)
Day Care Surgery expenses
135 Day care surgery expenses Will be covered
Benefits are also applicable for treatments for cataract surgeries & COVID 19 treatments
Entitled for claim in 30 days
Entitled for claim in 30 days after policy commencement. This is not applicable for accidents
First Year Exclusions
Some specific ailments and surgeries are excluded in first twelve months
Pre Existing Medical Conditions are excluded other than Diabetes, cholesterol and Hypertension
The policy can be obtained by senior citizens between the ages of 60 to 70 years with the cover and ceasing at the age of 80 years.
Sri Lanka Insurance is the pioneer insurance company in the island with a history spanning 57 years. Being backed by the state has added to its strength and credibility while it has the most experienced technical knowledge base. Its Life Fund in excess of LKR 152.5 billion and asset base of over LKR 268 billion are unmatched in the industry.